ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
This position is located at our corporate facility, 1/4 mile from the Lansdale Interchange of the PA Turnpike. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Job responsibilities involve performing all accounts receivable and related administrative functions.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Daily invoicing in QuickBooks Enterprise software
- Submitting invoices both through mail, email, and electronic formats (e.g. Ariba, WAWF)
- Processing invoices in various in-house Access databases for regular reports
- Filing of invoices
- Contacting customers via phone and email to expedite payment
- Reviewing account history with customers
- Setting up new customers and processing credit references
- Processing daily payments (both electronic payments and checks)
Candidate must have a demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy and high energy in a fast-paced
environment. Computer skills include knowledge of QuickBooks software and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel). Must be customer and quality focused and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Candidate must have strong organizational abilities, high attention to detail, good time management skills, and be skilled at performing a variety of tasks under deadline. Other skills important to this position are data entry, general math ability, analyzing information, and strong attention to detail.
- Competitive salary (please include requirements with your resume)
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance
- 401(k) with company (plan now for your future)
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
How do I apply?
For immediate consideration, email your resume to:
Check out our web site at: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 17th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
NOTE: Interviews can be held via Skype
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.