Our company has expanded coverage to Atlanta, GA and we are looking for three (3) full-time calibration technicians;
- One (1) Senior Instrument Technician and
- Two (2) Pipette Technicians.
Demonstrated calibration experience is a must as the on-site calibrations are A2LA 17025 accredited. So, we’re looking for technicians with hands-on knowledge how to calibrate a broad spectrum of equipment for FDA-regulated companies.
- Laboratory Equipment; Pipettes, Thermometers, Balances, Centrifuges and more
Computer skills; Microsoft office—Excel and Word are mandatory.
Typical Skills You Need to Be Successful in this Career Path:
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced, regulated environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing daily workflow
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations
- A2LA 17025 experience a plus
Looking for candidates ISA Level I through III and/or candidates with a minimum Associate’s Degree, technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated calibration/certification experience or a combination of both.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license meeting the requirements of the Real ID Act and
current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
- proof of car insurance is required.
- annual DMV checks
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Expense reimbursement
- Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
- Promotions and salary adjustments based upon technical growth in our additional service products
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various buildings at customer location. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum), utilize scissor lifts and scaffolding/catwalks (up to 50’) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer such as a TB test.
Initial interviews will be held via Video Conference.
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 19 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
Check out our web site at: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Keywords: calibration, certification, service technician, metrologists, metrology technician, maintenance technician