Customer Service Administrator
Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a passionate, team oriented, reliable administrator to join the group at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA.
The person we’re looking for would be responsible for the day to day scheduling and dispatching of field service technicians. We service CT to GA on a daily basis but we’re servicing customers all over the U.S., so coordinating their travel arrangements is part of this job.
But that’s not all; if you’re interested in growing with us there’s a lot of other stuff we can teach you.
You’ll work as part of a dynamic team that includes customer service, field and metrology lab technicians, IT, business development and finance. You’ll interact with customers face-to-face, via email, live chat and phone to ensure that we meet our daily objectives of customer satisfaction.
You’ll take ownership of the process that includes making sure that calibration services are scheduled, handling customer inquiries about our services, ordering parts and providing timely communications to our technicians and clients.
You’ll be part of a dynamic company that next year will celebrate 20 years in business. So if you’d like being part of the sounding board to offer ideas and suggestions to keep us moving forward, help us be the best we can be and enjoy working in a busy company in a gorgeous building very near the PA Turnpike, we’d like to hear from you.
Some Daily Tasks Include:
- Acting as a liaison for key customers and technicians
- Provide support as needed to the entire customer
- service team
- Prepare electronic work orders for scheduling and dispatching
- Communicate daily with customers and field service
Skills You Need:
- You need to know you’re way around computers; Microsoft Word experience
including writing and sending emails, maintaining spreadsheets, creating PDFs, organizing email in box
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Strong attention to detail and be able to adhere to established procedures
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
- proof of car insurance required
- annual DMV checks
You will work independently and/or as part of a team. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods. Various additional duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
More About Us:
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 19 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. That means we service the most recognized businesses in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
NOTE: Interviews held at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: customer service, scheduling, dispatching, service coordinator, dispatcher