Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a passionate, team oriented, reliable administrator to join the group at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA.
The person we’re looking for would be responsible for the day to day shipping and receiving of equipment to our Metrology Lab from customers all over the U.S. But that’s not all; if you’re interested in growing with us there’s a lot of other stuff we can teach you.
You’ll work as part of a dynamic team that includes customer service, field and metrology lab technicians, business development and finance. You’ll interact with customers and delivery personnel face-to-face via email and phone to ensure that we meet our daily objectives of customer satisfaction.
You’ll take ownership of the process that includes making sure that shipments are packaged just the way you’d like to receive them; securely with enough packaging materials to protect highly sensitive equipment.
You’ll be part of a dynamic company that next year will celebrate 20 years in business. So if you’d like being part of the sounding board to offer ideas and suggestions to keep us moving forward, help us be the best we can be and enjoy working in a busy shipping/receiving area in a gorgeous building very near the PA Turnpike, we’d like to hear from you.
Some Daily Tasks Include:
- Receive incoming equipment for calibration in ourMetrology Lab
- Process all shipments according to specific SOPs
- Pack all equipment for shipment securely in appropriate boxes
- Utilize UPS and FedEx electronic systems to prepare shipping labels and track shipments
- Perform routine unloading and loading of equipment into company vehicles
- Other assigned duties may include minor facilities maintenance and be a back up resource to our delivery driver
Skills You Need:
- You need to know you’re way around computers; Microsoft Word experience
including writing and sending emails, maintaining inventory spreadsheets, creating PDFs, organizing email in box
- Customer service focused
- Strong attention to detail and be able to adhere to established procedures
- Monday-Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
- Proof of car insurance required
- Annual DMV checks
You will work independently and/or as part of a team. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
More About Us:
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 19 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. That means we service the most recognized businesses in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
NOTE: Interviews held at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: shipping, receiving, warehouse, delivery driver, equipment, customer service