Delivery Driver – Shipping and Receiving
Our company is growing! We are recruiting for a Delivery Driver/Shipping and Receiving Clerk at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves the majority of your time driving to customer sites using a company supplied vehicle to pick up and delivery test equipment. In addition, you will assist with shipping/receiving, data entry, carefully and securely packing equipment and preparing it for shipment.
- Delivery driver using company supplied vehicles that use automatic transmission (CDL license is NOT required.)
- Perform routine daily unloading and loading of equipment into company vehicles
- Daily receipt of incoming equipment for calibration in our Metrology Lab
- Process all shipments according to specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Pack all equipment for shipment securely in appropriate boxes
- Utilize UPS and FedEx electronic systems to prepare shipping labels and track shipments
- Other assigned duties will include minor facilities maintenance and be a back up resource in our shipping/receiving area.
- Must have excellent customer contact and driving skills
- Ability to use GPS
- Microsoft office experience
- General Computer experience including writing and sending emails and maintaining inventory spreadsheets
- Customer service focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Typically, Monday-Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
- Annual DMV checks
You will work independently and/or as part of a team. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to 60 lbs. Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 19+ years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
NOTE: Interviews held at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: shipping, receiving, warehouse, delivery driver, customer service, clerk