Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 18 plus years in business and recruiting for an experienced Metrologist to support our Metrology Lab operation.
This is an expansion position for our rapidly growing business and is located at our state-of-the-art corporate office in Lansdale, PA. This is an opportunity for someone who likes new challenges daily and is looking for a career in Metrology.
Click here for pictures and information on our facility:
Must be experienced and hands-on capable of calibrating and troubleshooting a wide variety of test and measurement equipment including; Physical Dimensional, Mass, Torque, Pressure, Temperature and Humidity, DC Low and Flow.
Here’s the typical skills you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated mechanical ability and hands-on knowledge how to calibrate a broad spectrum of equipment
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Great communication skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Coordinate and schedule vendor recalibrations for test standards
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations and the pharmaceutical industry
- Work effectively with other Metrology Lab Technicians to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve team objectives and provide rapid turnaround time for outstanding customer satisfaction
Must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree, or technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated metrology/calibration experience or a combination of both.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
- Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods. Various additional duties as assigned.
Competitive salary (please include your salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is enjoying 18 plus years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
NOTE: Interviews held at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: calibration, service technician, metrologists, metrology technician