Integrated Service Solutions is celebrating 20 years in business and we’re looking to expand our Calibration Services Team in the Rockville/Gaithersburg, MD area.
You must have demonstrated calibration experience and hands-on knowledge how to calibrate a broad spectrum of equipment for pharmaceutical companies:
- Laboratory Equipment; Incubators, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ovens, pH meters, Thermometers and more
Computer skills; Microsoft office—Excel and Word are mandatory. Ability to learn proprietary software programs with training.
Typical Skills You Need to Be Successful in this Career Path:
- Laboratory Calibration experience
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Field service experience
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations
Looking for candidates ISA Level I through III and/or candidates with a minimum Associate’s Degree, technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated calibration/certification experience or a combination of both.
Must have and maintain:
* Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
* Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
* Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Expense reimbursement
- Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
- Promotions and salary adjustments based upon technical growth in our additional service products
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various buildings at customer location. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum), utilize scissor lifts and scaffolding/catwalks (up to 50’) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer such as a TB test.
NOTE: The corporate office of Integrated Service Solutions is located in Lansdale, PA. Initial interviews will be conducted via phone or electronically.
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 20 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
Check out our web site at: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Keywords: calibration, field service, service technician, metrologists, metrology technician, metrology technician, maintenance technician