Customer Service Manager
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 18th year in business and we are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Manager to be an integral part of our dynamic company.
The Customer Service Manager will direct the team of administrators on the front lines and be the focal point of contact for our customers and technicians. If you have a relentless drive to motivate a team of driven administrators, we have a great career opportunity for you.
Our corporate office is conveniently located in the tech rich suburbs of Philadelphia off the Lansdale Exit 31 of the NE Extension of the PA Turnpike. Click here for our web site: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
This is an expansion role within the company. The position reports directly to the Director, Operations and will be responsible for managing and implementing the daily functions of the customer service/dispatch staff; including managing the customer service team, interacting continuously with field service technicians and customers, providing quick resolution to scheduling requests and overseeing the dispatch schedule to ensure that jobs are scheduled correctly.
Core functions and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of customer service administrators by serving as a coach and role model by providing outstanding service to our customers and technicians
- Oversee the daily operations of the department including effective resource planning, and ensuring test equipment is available for the jobs scheduled
- Receive and handle a large volume of daily communications; phone, email and live chat
- Ensure that emails and service requests are handled promptly with strong follow up
- Mentor and coach the customer service staff
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Interaction with all company departments
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite, Access Databases, Quickbooks, Goldmine
- Logistical understanding of how to schedule jobs and ensure the proper amount of resources and equipment
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Must display patience and have good empathy skills
- Technical aptitude to pick up new technology quickly
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Training of staff, with personal training to back up positions during vacations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated proficiency using Excel, Word, Access, Quickbooks
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the service industry
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 18th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
- proof of car insurance is required.
- annual DMV checks.
NOTE: Interviews held via Skype or at our office in Lansdale, PA
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Keywords: customer service, manager, logistics, operations