Current Job Openings
Employment Opportunities at Integrated Service Solutions
Experienced Field Service Technician
We are recruiting for an Experienced Field Service Technician to service pharmaceutical process and manufacturing equipment including:
- Fermentors and bioreactors
- Process Skids, TFF
- Depyro Ovens
- Tablet Presses
- Water Systems
In addition, if you can fix equipment and/or have experience calibrating incubators, refrigerators and freezers that is a big plus.
This position provides daily calibration and maintenance support at a variety of client sites throughout NJ, PA, NY, MD, CT. Must be willing to travel.
Here’s the typical skills you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated mechanical ability and hands-on knowledge how to calibrate a broad spectrum of equipment
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite
- Ability to provide incredible customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of what it’s like to be in field service; daily driving to/from customer sites
Candidates should have at least an Associate’s Degree, technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated calibration and field experience or a combination of both. We are looking for someone who understands what it’s like working as a field technician, traveling daily from your home to various customer sites.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emmissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug/background check.
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks will be done. There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various customer locations so daily travel is a requirement of this position. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum). Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
- Competitive salary (resume MUST include salary expectations)
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 15th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, send your resume and salary requirements to:
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc.
1565 Bustard Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.