Current Job Openings
Employment Opportunities at Integrated Service Solutions
Job Summary: We are recruiting for an experienced Metrologist to work in our state-of-the-art Metrology Lab in Lansdale, PA. Must have demonstrated experience with calibrating physical dimensional equipment such as pin gages, ring gages, gage blocks and torque.
In addition, you will receive on-going training to support other stations in our Metrology lab including:
- Pipettes, mass, DC low, temperature and mass flow
Typical skills you need to be successful in this position:
- Demonstrated mechanical ability and hands-on knowledge how to calibrate a broad spectrum of test and measurement equipment
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite
- Ability to provide incredible customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in a fast-paced environment
Candidates should have at least an Associate’s Degree, technical training and/or 3 years of demonstrated calibration and field experience or a combination of both. Military (PMEL) trained technician or a Calibration/Metrology Technician with metrology lab experience is a plus.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks will be done. There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum). Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
- Competitive salary (resume MUST include salary expectations)
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is a leading single source services provider to regulated industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, send your resume to:
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc.
1565 Bustard Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: Interviews conducted at our office in Lansdale, PA