We are recruiting for a trainee on our field service calibration team. Our technicians provide daily calibration and maintenance support at a variety of client sites in regulated industries throughout NJ, PA, NY, MD, CT. We are recruiting for a candidate to join our training program. You must be willing to travel.
Here’s some of the equipment that you would be trained to service:
- Broad range of Lab Equipment including Pipette, Thermometers, Gauges, Chart Recorders, Meters, Ovens, Refrigerators, Freezers, Incubators, Centrifuges, Scales, Water Baths and more.
Here’s the skills you need:
- Demonstrated mechanical ability and willingness to learn to calibrate a broad spectrum of test and measurement equipment
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite
- Ability to provide incredible customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of what it’s like to be in field service; daily driving to/from customer sites
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks will be done. There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various customer locations so daily travel is a requirement of this position. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum). Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
Competitive salary (resume MUST include salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
For immediate consideration, send your resume and salary requirements to:
NOTE: Interviews will be held at our office in Lansdale, PA