This full-time expansion position is located at our corporate office, ¼ mile from the Lansdale Interchange of the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The environment is comprised of various sized teams in different departments that are equally as passionate and committed to working hard and helping each other succeed as a team. Training for the accounting clerk position is hands-on, on the job training by senior staff. Characteristics needed to learn, contribute and be productive include; note taking, attention to detail and learning retention.
Daily Accounting Tasks:
- Daily timesheet audit and preparation
- Class and product code analysis and trending
- Job costing analysis
- Part sales tracking
- Monthly COGS analysis
- Accounts Payable support – vendor invoice entry, ACH processing
- Daily and monthly employee expense processing
Experience and Skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Must be able to manage your time wisely
- Finance or math background
- Hands on knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (minimum of Windows 7)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong attention to detail
- Provide timely information when requested
- Meet daily productivity goals
- Manage email effectively
- Collaborate with other departments in solving problems
We’re looking for someone who is ambitious, hard working and takes pride in their work. This is not an entry level position. A minimum of 5 years experience in an accounting role and/or a combination of experience and BS Degree in Business or Finance. This is a deadline driven role, so the candidate must possess a strong ability to complete tasks on time and within specific daily timeframes.
Must have and maintain reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and be able to pass an annual drug/background check. There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are not accepting resumes or phone calls from employment agencies.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (please include your salary expectations when you email your resume)
- Earned paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Prescription plan
- Long-term and short-term disability, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match after 30 days
Integrated Service Solutions is an established service company providing business customers throughout the U.S. with a great customer experience based upon relationships, trust, value and quality. Our portfolio of equipment services is vast and includes equipment calibration, pipette calibration, validation, certification and analytical services. We are celebrating our 18th year in business, we are ISO 9001:2008 registered and A2LA 17025 accredited.