Full Time Staffed
We are recruiting for a full-time Instrument Mechanic. This staffed position is located at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical facility northwest of Philadelphia with responsibilities that include providing routine equipment maintenance on process equipment.
This is a hands-on position and you must have basic instrument/mechanical skills. Training will be conducted on the job by our Senior Engineer.
- BA or BS or AA degree and/or demonstrated hands-on experience in a maintenance environment
- Must have proven instrument mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP and ISO regulations
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and understanding equipment drawings and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office, Blue Mountain
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include calibrating or maintaining instrument and systems and operation and application of the instruments. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to 60 lbs. Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
Competitive salary (please include salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 18th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
NOTE: Interviews will be held via Skype or at our office in Lansdale, PA