Pipette Calibration Technician
Are you looking for more than just a job?
Would you like to be part of a growing company where the services you deliver
really do make a difference?
Keep reading, because we are looking to add a key member to our pipette calibration team in the San Francisco area.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, experienced Pipette Calibration Technician. We need someone with experience in laboratory documentation, processes and pipetting techniques. If you have additional calibration experience, such as balance calibrations, that’s a plus.
What’s the job all about? This position provides customer support activities at client sites primarily throughout CA. So daily driving is a requirement. Some overnight travel will be required.
A typical day will involve utilizing the latest technology to calibrate, repair and perform preventive maintenance on all brand name manufacturer pipettes in accordance with Integrated Service Solutions SOPs.
Service calls are scheduled in advance for you by the corporate office in Lansdale, PA so you can focus on providing the service not selling or scheduling.
Experience, Education and Desired Skills
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Possess analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write legibly and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to calibrate and repair a wide variety of single and multi-channel pipettes and repeaters
- Have computer abilities and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret directions, lift up to 55 lbs. and stand and sit for extended periods of time
Candidates should have at least an Associates Degree and/or 3 years of demonstrated experience in a related field. We are looking for someone who is looking to grow with the company, has the technical ability to get the job done and knows how to deliver great customer service.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks will be done).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Not a commission based pay program
- Guaranteed 40 hours pay per week
- Bonus program, based upon quality performance
- All expenses reimbursed, including travel
- Promotions and salary adjustments based upon technical growth in our additional service products
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
How do I apply?
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: email@example.com
Check out our web site at: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 17th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
NOTE: Interviews will be held via Skype
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.