Pipette Calibration Technician
Are you looking for more than just a job?
Would you like to be part of a growing company where the services you deliver
really do make a difference?
Keep reading, because we are looking to add key members to our growing pipette calibration team.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, Pipette Calibration Technician. If you have experience in laboratory documentation, processes and pipetting techniques that’s a plus.
What’s the job all about? This position provides customer support activities, including pipette calibration and repair at client sites. We cover CT through MD on a daily basis and schedule services throughout the U.S. monthly. So daily driving is a requirement. Occasional overnight travel is also required.
A typical day involves utilizing the latest technology to calibrate, repair and perform preventive maintenance on all brand name manufacturer pipettes in accordance with Integrated Service Solutions SOPs.
Service calls are scheduled in advance for you by the corporate office in Lansdale, PA so you can focus on providing the service not selling or scheduling.
Experience, Education and Desired Skills
To be successful in this position here’s what you need:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write legibly and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to calibrate and repair a wide variety of single and
multi-channel pipettes and repeaters
- Computer abilities and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret directions, lift up to 55 lbs. and stand and sit for extended periods of time
Candidates should have at least an Associates Degree and/or 3 years of demonstrated experience in a related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. We are looking for candidates looking to grow with the company, have the technical ability to get the job done and know how to deliver great customer service.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- All expenses reimbursed, including travel
- Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
- Promotions and salary adjustments based upon technical growth in our additional service products
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various buildings at customer locations. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum), utilize scissor lifts and scaffolding/catwalks (up to 50’) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer such as a TB test.
Check out our web site at: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 19 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
Initial interviews can be held via Video Conference.
Keywords: calibration, pipette, technician
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.