PROCESS INSTRUMENT MECHANIC
Multiple Positions Open, Multiple Shifts. Philadelphia Area
Staffed Position. Minimum Travel
We have multiple process instrument mechanic positions open in the Philadelphia, PA area. These positions require instrument metrology, troubleshooting and maintaining a wide variety of production and manufacturing instruments in accordance with FDA rules and GMP guidelines.
You will work on instrument and systems using a variety of test and measurement equipment and tools. The job also entails performing routine and scheduled instrument calibrations as well as process instrument corrective and preventive maintenance.
This site has a maintenance department that handles non-instrument maintenance services.
These are shift positions so you must be able to work 12-hour shifts on a rotating schedule. The shifts include nights and weekends and may include occasional holidays.
- BA or BS or AA degree and/or demonstrated hands-on experience
- Must have proven instrument mechanical aptitude
- Distributed control experience a plus!
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite of products
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include calibrating or maintaining instrument and systems and operation and application of the instruments. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to 60 lbs. Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
Competitive salary (please include salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 17th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
NOTE: Interviews will be held via Skype or at our office in Lansdale, PA