Quality Instrument Engineer
We have a career opening for a Quality Instrument Engineer at a customer site in NE Pennsylvania. We are looking for someone who can provide technical expertise for all types of field instruments as well as be able to conduct research, review calibration records and process documentation within a cGMP manufacturing facility.
Typical hours are Monday-Friday, first shift. Some overtime may be required.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree with demonstrated experience
- Must have a strong aptitude for math and be able to analyze calibration data and present findings to management
- Fully knowledgeable with cGMP manufacturing rules and ISO quality standards
- Act as the liaison with internal staff, suppliers and contractors
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments
- Must be proficient in organizing and prioritizing workload
- Conduct research and prepare documentation
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer application skills are required; Microsoft office suite of products as well as learning how to review and enter data into proprietary databases
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team. This position may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to 60 lbs. Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
Competitive salary (resume MUST include salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 17th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and salary requirements to:
NOTE: Interviews will be held at our office in Lansdale, PA or via Skype.