Customer Service Clerk – Shipping and Receiving
Our company is growing! We are recruiting for a customer service clerk in the shipping and receiving area at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA. This position is responsible for shipping/receiving, data entry, carefully and securely packing equipment and preparing it for shipment. In addition, there are light clerical duties such as scanning documents and assembling specific project files.
- Daily receipt of incoming equipment for calibration in our Metrology Lab
- Process all shipments according to specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Pack all equipment for shipment securely in appropriate boxes
- Utilize UPS and FedEx electronic systems to prepare shipping labels and track shipments
- Perform routine daily unloading and loading of equipment into company vehicles
- Other assigned duties will include minor facilities maintenance and be a back up resource to our delivery driver using company supplied vehicles that use automatic transmission (CDL license is NOT required.)
- Microsoft Word experience
- General Computer experience including writing and sending emails and maintaining inventory spreadsheets
- Customer service focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Monday-Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
- Proof of car insurance required
- Annual DMV checks
You will work independently and/or as part of a team. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to 60 lbs. Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
Competitive salary (please include your salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 18+ years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
NOTE: Interviews held at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: shipping, receiving, warehouse, delivery driver, customer service, clerk