EQUIPMENT VALIDATION ENGINEER
Equipment, Process and Instrumentation Engineer
We have a full-time career position for an equipment validation engineer who wants an opportunity to grow with the company and build a segment of our business and the associated management and additional personnel development. Prior experience preparing and executing qualification documents (IQ/OQ/PQ) is a requirement.
We are looking for someone who lives within reasonable proximity to our Lansdale, PA facility and who has the flexibility to commute and/or travel to various clients for up to one week visits. Our business focuses on discrete instruments and systems, and focuses on renewable contracts versus one time projects. There is high job security with this approach and the opportunity for technical variety and responsibilities.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree and demonstrated validation and qualification experience and must include performing temperature mapping studies on equipment such as:
- Autoclaves, -80 freezers, refrigerators, ovens, water baths, shakers and more.
- Broader range of technical arenas is a plus.
- Must be able to develop, execute and write installation, operational, and performance protocols and summary reports.
- Proficiency in planning and organizing validation projects
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite of products
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various customer locations so daily travel is a requirement of this position. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to 60 lbs. Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned.
Competitive salary (resume MUST include salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 17th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and salary requirements to:
NOTE: Interviews will be held at our office in Lansdale, PA