We are recruiting for an experienced calibration technician in the Washington DC area for a technical staffing position.
Must be an experienced Metrologist with the ability to calibrate a wide variety of Laboratory Equipment e.g. Incubators, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ovens, pH meters, etc.
Here’s the typical skills you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated calibration ability and hands-on knowledge how to calibrate a broad spectrum of equipment preferably for pharmaceutical companies
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations
Looking for candidates ISA Level I through III and/or candidates with a minimum Associate’s Degree, technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated calibration experience or a combination of both.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license, current inspection and emissions
- clean driving record
- be able to pass a drug and background check
Proof of car insurance is required. Annual DMV checks.
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various buildings at a customer location. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (6 ft. minimum) and able to lift and move up to 60 lbs. Various additional duties and/or travel as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer.
Competitive salary (please include your salary expectations)
Earned vacation/sick/personal time
There is NO relocation for this position. Resumes with salary requirements are strongly encouraged. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 18th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated industries throughout the U.S. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
NOTE: Interviews held via video conference or at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: calibration, service technician, metrologists, metrology technician, maintenance technician