Posted by Catherine Peetros on October 1, 2014
October 1, 2014 — Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. (the “Company) announced today they have made additional investments in equipment and resources to meet the growing demand of their pipette calibration business.
“To meet increasing requests for our pipette services, we have invested in additional test equipment and cross-training for our pipette technicians. This further increases our ability to meet the needs of our increasing customer base,” said Catherine Peetros, Director Business Development and Operations.
This expansion strengthens the company’s ability to meet the needs of customers throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Caribbean who require on-site pipette calibrations as well as those that utilize the mail-in calibration program for 24 hour turnaround.
On-Site or Mail-In Program
Building upon the core competency of providing outstanding service and 17025 accredited pipette calibrations, Integrated Service Solutions has a large team of trained pipette technicians.
When a customer site has a significant amount of pipettes to be calibrated and they prefer them to be serviced at their facility, this team will travel to the site and calibrate all of the pipettes to an agreed upon schedule. Other customers opt for the mail-in program where pipettes are calibrated in the environmentally controlled Metrology lab. (For a 360° degree tour of the Metrology lab, click here: http://integratedservicesolutions.com/about/virtual-tour/)
Whether the pipettes are calibrated on-site or mailed-in, the customer receives the same high standard of service including:
- A2LA 17025 accredited calibrations
- Electronic calibration reports with complete As Found/As Left data
- Password protected access to the Company’s Certificate Management System (CMS). This database allows provides 365/24/7 access to electronic calibrations records
- Bar coded labels that clearly display the next calibration due date
- Quality assurance review of reports
- A designated customer service administrator to coordinate the scheduling and ensure everything is done on time
- Automatic reminders in advance of the next calibration due date
Posted by Catherine Peetros on May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014— Announcing today, the successful completion of the ISO 9001:2008 surveillance audit at Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. (the “Company”).
The audit, conducted by an independent registrar from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) demonstrates that Integrated Service Solutions has a robust and mature quality management system. Key attributes of ISO focus on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. These characteristics define the organizational structure of Integrated Service Solutions.
Joseph Uricchio, President/CEO said, “our commitment to service excellence is demonstrated by our annual ISO audits and it assures our customers that they receive the very best in quality and service from our company.”
Numerous infrastructure improvements were made in the past year to meet business challenges, enhance service to customers, improve operations and enhance communication with field personnel. Those include:
- Launch of the Certificate Management System (CMS). This electronic database provides customers easy access to their calibration records via a password protected, encrypted web site.
- Expansion of the field service team that includes an ISA Level III trained technician as well as developing a training program to mentor junior technicians.
- Added additional departmental resources such as a Quality Assurance Manager, another customer service administrator and a software developer.
- Reinvested in test equipment including the purchase of the SURETEST Torque Calibration system. This instrument expands the Company’s torque calibration capabilities for torque wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Launched Live Chat on the Company web site for quicker, personalized customer service.
- Developed a company Intranet as a means for immediate communication to all employees.
May marks the Company’s 16th year in business. This latest accomplishment of the annual ISO audit verifies the entire company is committed to service excellence.
Posted by Catherine Peetros on December 13, 2013
December 13, 2013— The end of one year and the beginning of a New Year is a time to reflect and to be excited about the future.
Integrated Service Solutions has had a lot to celebrate in 2013.
- Reached a milestone; 15 years in business
- Expanded our A2LA scope of accreditation for the Metrology Lab
- Renewed our ISO 9001:2008 registration
- Recruited a talented Director of Analytical Services and a Supervisor of Emerging Markets to augment our team of analytical specialists
- Hired a gifted ISA Level III technician who has brought in depth experience as well as outstanding customer service skills to our service team
- Developed a junior technician training program
- Designed encrypted sites where customers can view and download their electronic calibration reports
- Instituted an employee recognition and rewards program
- Launched a new web site with live chat
- Welcomed a record number of customer visits, tours and audits at our facility
Plus, we have a lot to be thankful for:
- Renewed a solid base of customers’, many who have been with us since the beginning in 1998
- Welcomed 118 new customers YTD
- Enjoyed a consistent customer satisfaction rating of >98%
- Celebrated with wonderful and dedicated employees; of which more than 20% have been with the company more than 5 years. Plus some in senior management who have been part of the company’s growth for ten years or more. See some pictures below.
So, we’d like to extend a huge thank you to everyone we’ve met along the way; to all of you who place your trust and confidence in our company; and to each employee whose contributions make us shine. We extend best holiday wishes and a happy and prosperous New Year!
P.S. Be sure to check back in January, as we have exciting new announcements to share for the New Year.