Field Service Technician
Certification Services: Hoods, BioSafety Cabinets
Integrated Service Solutions is celebrating 20 years in business. If you’re a field service technician experienced servicing biosafety cabinets, chemical and laminar fume hoods, we’d like to hear from you.
All of our field service positions require daily travel to customer sites. Your schedules are provided electronically to you by our customer service team so you can leave directly from your home to the customer location.
Computer skills; Microsoft office—Excel and Word are mandatory. Ability to learn proprietary software programs with training by our IT group.
Typical Skills You Need to Be Successful in this Career Path:
- Demonstrated certification experience:
- Biosafety cabinets, chemical and laminar fume hoods, cleanrooms, isolators
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail
- Skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Field service experience
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of GMP regulations
- Calibration experience a plus
Minimum Associate’s Degree, technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated calibration/certification experience or a combination of both.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Expense reimbursement
- Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
- Promotions and salary adjustments based upon technical growth in our additional service products
- Career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
All interviews are conducted at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various buildings at customer location. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum), utilize scissor lifts and scaffolding/catwalks (up to 50’) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer such as a TB test.
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 20 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
Check out our web site at: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Keywords: calibration, certification, service technician, metrologists, metrology technician, maintenance technician, field service