Customer Service Administrator
Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a passionate, team oriented, reliable administrator to join the customer service group at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA. The person we’re looking for would be responsible for the day to day scheduling and dispatching of field service technicians.
But that’s not all; if you’re interested in growing with us there’s a lot of opportunities.
- You’ll work as part of a dynamic team that includes customer service, field and metrology lab technicians, IT, business development and finance.
- You’ll interact with customers face-to-face, via email, live chat and phone to ensure that we meet our daily objectives of customer satisfaction.
- You’ll take ownership of the process that includes making sure that field services are scheduled, handling customer inquiries about our services, ordering parts and providing timely communications to our technicians and clients.
- You’ll be part of a dynamic, growing company that services the most recognizable names in the pharmaceutical industry.
So if you’d like being part of the sounding board to offer ideas and suggestions to keep us moving forward, help us be the best we can be and enjoy working in a busy company in a gorgeous building very near the PA Turnpike, we’d like to hear from you.
Some Daily Tasks Include:
- Acting as a liaison for key customers and technicians
- Providing support as needed to the entire customer service team which includes answering phones and live chat, greeting customers, ordering parts, scheduling technicians
- Preparing electronic work orders for scheduling and dispatching
- Communicating daily with customers, field service and internal support staff
Skills You Need:
- You need to know you’re way around computers; Microsoft Word experience including writing and sending emails, maintaining spreadsheets, creating PDFs, organizing email in box
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Strong attention to detail and be able to adhere to established procedures
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Candidates must have at least 5 years related business experience. Dispatching field service personnel is a must.
- You will work independently and/or as part of a team. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods. Various additional duties as assigned.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
- Competitive salary
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
More About Us:
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 20+ years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. That means we service the most recognized businesses in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Keywords: customer service, scheduling, dispatching, service coordinator, dispatcher, field scheduler