Analytical Chromatography Field Services Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, Analytical Field Services Specialist with experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry.
A background in GMP environments is required as is familiarity with ISO quality systems. Must have a demonstrated background and hands on experience in providing routine preventive and corrective maintenance as well as qualifications on a broad range of analytical instrumentation including LC/GC, Dissolution, Titrators, pH meters, Spectrophotometers, Water Systems.
All of our field service positions require daily travel to customer sites. Your schedules are provided electronically to you by our customer service team so you can leave directly from your home to the customer location.
- Provide calibration/qualification, validation and repair services on a broad range of analytical equipment such as Waters, Agilent and Shimadzu
- Ability to follow established quality procedures and customer requirements
- Provide technical assistance to customers and internal support staff
- Comply with quality system objectives
Skills You Need to Be Successful in this Career Path:
- Demonstrated field service experience and knowledge of GMP regulations
- Excellent communication skills, strong troubleshooting experience and a hands-on approach to analytical instrumentation
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail
- Skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and high energy in a fast-paced environment.
- PC skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) are mandatory
- Ability to learn proprietary software
- Demonstrated experience working in an ISO quality system.
Science or Chemistry Degree combined with a minimum of 5 years of related industry experience.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Expense reimbursement
- Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
- Promotions and salary adjustments based upon technical growth in our additional service products
- A career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Benefits Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
All interviews are conducted at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various buildings at customer locations. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum), utilize scissor lifts and scaffolding/catwalks (up to 50’) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer such as a TB test.
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 20 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
Check out our web site at: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Keywords: service technician, field service, analytical instrumentation
For immediate consideration, send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
FAX: 610-287-0233 WEB: www.integratedservicesolutions.com