Software Developer, MS Access / SQL
Position is Located at our Corporate Office in Lansdale, PA
We’re celebrating 20 years in business providing equipment services to regulated businesses throughout the U.S. We have a career opening for a full-time, experienced person to provide IT services in a team environment at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA.
This position involves daily programming in MS Access. The programming is developing new applications, features, and supporting existing custom applications. The Front End and Back End are currently MS Access; however we are transitioning to a SQL Back End. This position also provides daily IT support activities to office staff and remote computer users throughout the mid-Atlantic area. Support may include hardware, software, network and application support.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of information technology experience that can be leveraged to complete projects. Deployment of new software and hardware will be required.
Skills You Must Have:
To be successful in this position candidate must have:
- Incredible customer service skills with a high sense of urgency
- Extensive MS Access programming experience
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to learn and support custom applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and MS Office application support
- Strong organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- MS Access Front End and Back End programming
- Application support experience
- SQL Server
The following skills are a plus:
- WordPress / Website admin
- Programming (C# and VB.NET)
- iPhone Mobile application development and support
Candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, technical training and/or 3 years of demonstrated experience or a combination of both.
Must have and maintain:
- reliable transportation
- valid driver’s license
- the ability to perform facility support functions
- the ability to pass a drug/background check
- You will work independently and/or as part of a team. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods. Various additional duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
More About Us:
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 20 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. That means we service the most recognized businesses in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Keywords: IT administrator, computer services, Microsoft support