Operations Clerk: Shipping and Receiving
Celebrating 20 years in business, we are looking for operations clerk in the shipping and receiving area at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA.
This position provides direct support in our shipping/receiving department and includes data entry, carefully and securely packing customer equipment and preparing it for shipment. As part of our customer service team, there is potential for growth within the company.
- Daily receipt of incoming equipment for calibration in our Metrology Lab
- Process all shipments according to specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Pack all equipment for shipment securely in appropriate boxes
- Verify quantities, check for damage and distribute paperwork to various departments as required
- Utilize UPS and FedEx electronic systems to prepare shipping labels and track shipments
- Perform routine daily unloading and loading of equipment into company vehicles
- Other assigned duties will include assisting other co-workers and being a back up resource to our delivery driver using company supplied vehicles that use automatic transmission (CDL license is NOT required.)
- Microsoft Word experience
- General Computer experience including writing and sending emails and maintaining inventory spreadsheets
- Customer service focused
- Teamwork abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- 1st shift, typically Monday-Friday; 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Be able to successfully pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Career opportunity
- Benefits Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
All interviews are conducted at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA
You will work independently and/or as part of a team. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and able to lift and move up to 70 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned.
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 20 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
NOTE: Interviews held at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: shipping, receiving, warehouse, operations assistant, customer service, clerk