Junior Field Calibration Technician
If you want a career opportunity;
If you like to travel, meet new people and explore new places;
We’re looking for new talent that we can train and develop for a career in Metrology.
We’re servicing the biggest names in life sciences and looking for talent that wants to be part of our story.
You’ll receive training at our ISS University in Lansdale, PA. Our in-house training program teaches you the theory of calibrations as well as actual hands on instruction. You’re also mentored by senior technicians who work with you side-by-side in the field.
More About the Job:
Calibration services are scheduled in advance for you by the corporate office in Lansdale, PA so you can focus on learning the trade not selling or scheduling.
Electronic work orders are emailed to you, so you don’t have to come into the office but leave directly from your home to the customer site. So you have to like driving daily to/from customer sites with occasional overnight travel via plane once or twice each quarter.
- Typically Monday-Friday, 1st shift
What You Need to Bring:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
Our customer satisfaction score is >98%
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills; good with science and math
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn to calibrate single and multi-channel pipettes
- Computer abilities and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret directions, perform repetitive tasks, lift up to 55 lbs. and stand and sit for extended periods of time
If You Have These, they’re a Plus:
- An Associates /Vocational Degree
- Mechanical ability
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about salary and benefits?
- Good starting salary with upward mobility
- Expenses reimbursed, including travel
- Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
- Earned PTO
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various customer locations. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum), utilize scissor lifts and scaffolding/catwalks (up to 50’) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer such as a negative TB test.
For more information: https://job-openings.monster.com/calibration-technician-junior-field-calibration-philadelphia-trescal-inc/208299126
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal Group, is celebrating 21 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited field calibrations.
Keywords: calibration, pipette, technician
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.