Metrology Calibration Technician
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 21 years in business and recruiting for an experienced Calibration Technician to support our Metrology Lab at our corporate office in Lansdale, PA.
The person we’re looking for must be experienced and hands-on capable of calibrating and troubleshooting a wide variety of test and measurement equipment including; Physical Dimensional, Mass, Torque, Pressure, Temperature and Humidity, DC Low and Flow.
Click here for pictures and information on our facility:
- Demonstrated mechanical ability and hands-on knowledge to calibrate a broad spectrum of equipment
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Great communication skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite
- Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations and the pharmaceutical industry
- Work effectively with other Metrology Lab Technicians to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve team objectives and provide rapid turnaround time for outstanding customer satisfaction
Must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree, or technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated metrology/calibration experience or a combination of both.
Formal training in Metrology is desirable.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment. Technicians may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment; able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods. Various additional duties as assigned.
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Expense reimbursement
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 21 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
NOTE: Interviews held at our office in Lansdale, PA
Keywords: calibration, service technician, metrologists, metrology technician