Pipette Calibration Technician
Are you looking for more than just a job?
Would you like to be part of a growing company where the services you deliver
really do make a difference?
Keep reading, because we are looking to add key members to our growing pipette calibration team.
We are currently recruiting for full-time, Pipette Calibration Technicians. If you have experience in laboratory documentation, processes and pipetting techniques that’s a plus.
What’s the job all about? This position provides customer support activities, including pipette calibration and repair at client sites. We cover CT through MD on a daily basis and schedule services throughout the U.S. monthly. So daily driving is a requirement. Some overnight travel is also required.
A typical day will involve utilizing the latest technology to calibrate, repair and perform preventive maintenance on all brand name manufacturer pipettes in accordance with Integrated Service Solutions SOPs.
Service calls are scheduled in advance for you by the corporate office in Lansdale, PA so you can focus on providing the service not selling or scheduling.
Experience, Education and Desired Skills
To be successful in this position here’s what you need:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write legibly and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to calibrate and repair a wide variety of single and
multi-channel pipettes and repeaters
- Computer abilities and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret directions, lift up to 60 lbs. and stand and sit for extended periods of time
Candidates should have at least an Associates Degree and/or 3 years of demonstrated experience in a related field. We are looking for candidates looking to grow with the company, have the technical ability to get the job done and know how to deliver great customer service.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Not a commission based pay program
- 40 hours pay per week
- Bonus program, based upon quality performance
- All expenses reimbursed, including travel
- Promotions and salary adjustments based upon technical growth in our additional service products
- A real career, long term, opportunity
- Earned vacation/sick/personal time
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating its 18th year in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2008 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests.
NOTE: Interviews will be held via Skype or at our Lansdale, PA office.
Keywords: calibration, pipette, technician
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.