We have a full-time position for a Validation Specialist. Prior experience writing and implementation qualification documents (IQ/OQ/PQ) is a requirement.
We are looking for someone who lives within commuting distance to our Lansdale, PA facility and who has the flexibility to commute and/or travel to various clients for up to one week visits. Periodic overnight travel is a requirement.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree and demonstrated validation and qualification experience and must include performing temperature mapping studies on equipment such as:
- Autoclaves, -80 freezers, refrigerators, ovens, water baths, shaker, warehouses.
- Must be able to develop, execute and write installation, operational, and performance protocols and summary reports.
- Proficiency in planning and organizing validation projects
- Provide expertise and guidance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Computer abilities; Microsoft office suite of products
- Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
- Capabilities to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (Annual DMV checks).
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
What about the salary and benefits?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Expenses reimbursed, including travel
- Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
- Earned PTO
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) (plan now for your future)
You will work independently and/or as part of a team servicing equipment at various buildings at customer locations. Technician may use both specialized and standard computer applications in performance of their job duties. Assignments will include handling or maintaining equipment or operation of equipment. Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for long periods and climb ladders (12 ft. minimum), utilize scissor lifts and scaffolding/catwalks (up to 50’) and able to lift and move up to a minimum of 55 lbs. Various additional duties as assigned. Requirements of the job may include: Vaccines and a Tetanus vaccine. Other vaccines may be required at the discretion of the customer such as a TB test.
Check out our web site at: https://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is celebrating 21 years in business as a leading single source services provider to regulated businesses. We are ISO 9001:2015 registered with an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Metrology Lab that has a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibration tests and our expanded scope of accreditation now includes ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited field calibrations.
Keywords: validation, instrumentation, performance qualification, compliance, documentation
There is NO relocation for this position. Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no agencies.