Equipment Calibration Services
Now Providing On-site ISO 17025:2005 Accredited Calibrations by A2LA
Specializing in Equipment Calibration for Regulatory Environments
National Coverage, Same Day/Next Day On-site Response
Capability to Support Large Quantity, Multi-Tech Jobs
Rapid Delivery of Field Services
All of our field service technicians receive documented cGMP-training conducted by our Quality Assurance team and arrive at your site with company-owned calibrated test standards traceable to N.I.S.T. Plus, our technicians specialize in knowing how to calibrate in environments where instrument accuracy is critical.
With nearly 40 field service technicians, we provide the on-site equipment calibration support you need. Whether you require one technician for a day or ten or more technicians for a week or longer, you can rely on us to have the resources you need, when you need them to calibrate your equipment.
Scheduling is Easy
Our customer service administrators work with you to arrange a convenient day and time for our technicians to be on-site. Everything is electronically coordinated in advance with you. You’ll know the name of each technician and the expected time of their arrival. You’ll also receive a copy of their training records in advance. In addition, we will confirm the equipment list with you to ensure that all of the equipment is calibrated on time and during the scheduled visit.
Electronic Equipment Calibration Reports and Bar Coded Labels
All equipment calibration data is recorded electronically using custom-designed, validated software that generates calibration reports that are 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
These reports, designed internally by our IT team, include the technician’s e-signature, have complete As found/As left data, reference the SOP number, the equipment manufacturer, the model number and other easy-to-read information.
All of our e-reports provide you with a detailed documentation trail for all of your equipment calibrations. In addition, all electronic reports are saved as PDF files to protect the integrity of the data, are emailed directly to you and with copies stored on our servers.
To complement the electronic reports and provide our customers with a first-class equipment calibration package, all of our calibration labels are electronically generated and include bar codes. These durable, thermal printed labels eliminate human error, ensure data accuracy and are easy to read. The bar codes provide a unique identifier for each particular piece of equipment.
Electronic equipment calibration reports and bar coded labels are just some of the value-added services you’ll receive from us. To learn more, please click here for the GenCal II CMS System.
It’s All About the Service
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. has been delivering NIST traceable equipment calibrations to regulated industries for 20 years. As an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, our focus is on providing you with a world-class standard of quality. We maintain a robust quality management system and have documented procedures and proven processes in place to meet your specific requirements.
Let us earn your business.
- ISO 17025:2005 Field Accredited Calibrations by A2LA
- Service for all brand name manufacturer’s equipment
- Electronic equipment calibration reports with 21 CFR Part 11 compliant electronic signatures. All calibration reports include comments and recommendations as well as the test standards used.
- Copies of NIST traceable reports for all primary standards
- Calibrations include complete “As Found” and “As Left” data
- No hidden or “extra” charges for complete data
- Bar coded calibration labels that are wipe-down and smudge-proof leaving no residue
- Coordinated and communicated “Next Due Dates”
- Primary and secondary technicians assigned to service your account and become familiar with your equipment and where it is located in each lab
- Industry leading test and measurement equipment for best TAR ratios
- Quality assurance review of calibration reports
To see a complete list of manufacturer’s equipment that we service please click here.