ISO 9001:2008 Registered
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited National Service Provider
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. began in 1998 in the home office of its founder and CEO, Joseph Uricchio. Throughout the years, as the company grew, Joe moved from his home-based office to leased space in an office complex in Blue Bell, PA .
* Founded: May, 1998
* In 2001, Joe Uricchio purchased a 6,000 sq. ft. facility in Schwenksville, PA.
* By 2007, the company had outgrown their Schwenksville site and purchased a 20,000 sq. ft. facility in Lansdale, PA. This modern, one-floor building is a showcase for its state-of-the-art Metrology laboratories and its administrative and training areas take advantage of a contemporary design, open space and natural light.
* 2018: Celebrating 20 years in business!
The company’s primary focus is calibrating test and measurement instrumentation and analytical equipment in regulated industries such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, cosmetics, nutraceutical, and food and beverage. Company owned assets (not leased), including all test and measurement equipment ensures a level of quality control that has enabled the company to preserve its ISO 9001:2008 registration and A2LA 17025:2005 certification and to maintain the high quality standards of a regulated customer base.
Privately owned, Integrated Service Solutions is conveniently located ¼ mile from the Lansdale Interchange of the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in the Towamencin Corporate Center.
Primary transportation arteries include the PA Turnpike and I-476 (Blue Route) providing easy access to Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley and major metropolitan areas along the East Coast.
The company employs nearly 60 full-time staff, including engineers, field service technicians, analytical service specialists, metrologists, quality assurance, customer service, business development, IT, marketing, finance and administrative staff.
- 20,000 sq. ft. brick and glass structure
- 24/7/365 security monitoring of facility
- Controlled access building and laboratories
- Geo-thermal heating and cooling for energy efficiency
- Continuous monitoring of temperature and humidity in laboratories
- Loading Dock
- Daily pick up/delivery by national carriers