Comprehensive cGMP Services for all Brands of Fermentation Equipment
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. technicians have the broad knowledge, cGMP training and hands-on experience to provide a comprehensive range of services on all brand name fermentors and bioreactors.
We routinely deliver thoroughly documented preventive and corrective maintenance and calibration programs to the most recognized names in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Our support programs also include project management in bioreactor/fermentor construction. We have demonstrated experience in working with clients from the creation of User Specification Requirements to Detailed Design Specifications to the Drawing Approval Process to PLC Code Generation to Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Sight Acceptance Testing (SAT) to Installation (IQ) and Operation Qualifications (OQ).
- Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Equipment Upgrades
- Controls Retrofits
- Equipment Operation (Technical Staffing)
- Equipment Specifications Consultation
- IQ/OQ/PQ Validation
- Parts (Recommendations, Specifications, Procurements)
- Gearbox repairs and rebuilds
- Calibrations of all Components (Including Mass Flow Controls)
- Cleaning, Passivating, Derouging and Deposit Removal
- CIP Skids
- TFF/UF Skids
- Chromatography Skids
- Transfer Skids/Panels
- Bioincubator (KILL) Skids