ISO 9001:2008 Re-Certification Concluded Successfully
July 2013 – Integrated Service Solutions recently completed their annual ISO 9001:2008 re-certification audit by UL DQS, Inc.
LANSDALE, PENNSYLVANIA—Triennial ISO Assessment Concluded Successfully. Integrated Service Solutions recently completed their annual ISO 9001:2008 re-certification audit by UL DQS, Inc.
ISO 9001:2008 Registration. Our registration is from UL DQS, Inc. This is an internationally recognized standard to ensure that a company’s quality management system is operating effectively and that clear corporate goals have been defined. Our most recent audit concluded 4.11.13. Click Here to View ISO 9001:2008 Registration. Highlights of the assessment include:
- A Quality Management System (QMS) that is mature.
- Established procedures and processes are in place for the delivery of services. All calibrations for new customers are 100% reviewed by the quality team. All new technicians receive hands-on training in the field by senior staff and their work is 100% inspected.
- Customer satisfaction survey returns is in the 14% – 20% range with very good ratings. All customer feedback is immediately followed up with the customer and shared with all of the technicians.
- The average number of days to close CAPAs is about 15 days vs. beating the goal of 30 days.
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering on site preventive maintenance and calibration services.
Located in Eastern Montgomery County, Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA in a 20,000 sq. ft. facility, the Company has Geothermal heated and cooled Metrology, Physical Dimensional, Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analysis, Pipette and Mass (weight) Laboratories for precision calibrations.
For more information about Integrated Service Solutions, Inc.: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Posted in: Company NewsLeave a Comment (0) ↓