Expanded Fleet of Service Vehicles
November 1, 2013 – Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. announced today that they have expanded their fleet of service vehicles. Adding to the roster of the cargo Chevy Van and crossover SUV Honda Elements is the brand new Nissan nv200 van. This compact cargo van is car-based with practicality and gas mileage in mind.
“We have a robust service business where we pick up and deliver customer equipment to and from our Metrology lab for calibration, said Catherine Peetros,” Director of Business Development. “Having this personalized service ensures that sensitive test and measurement instruments are handled with care. Adding another fuel-efficient service vehicle expands our capacity and provides our customers with personalized service.”
About Integrated Service Solutions, Inc.
Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. is a privately-owned ISO 9001:2008 registered and an ISO/IEC
17025 accredited company with a demonstrated ability to perform specific calibrations.
The company, founded in 1998, specializes in providing equipment services to more
than 500 regulated businesses nationwide. The Company, has a staff of sixty full-time employees to provide single source service solutions across multiple technologies including:
• On-site Equipment and Pipette Calibrations
• Metrology Laboratory Calibrations
• Equipment Preventive and Corrective maintenance
• Certifications for biosafety cabinets, hoods and cleanrooms
• Analytical Services for HPLC, GC, and Dissolution
• Validation Services (IQ/OQ/PQ)
• Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Development and Implementation
• Project Management
• Technical Staffing, Training and Quality Engineering Consulting Services
For more information about Integrated Service Solutions, Inc.: http://www.integratedservicesolutions.com
Posted in: Blog, Company NewsLeave a Comment (0) ↓