October 1, 2014 — Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. (the “Company) announced today they have made additional investments in equipment and resources to meet the growing demand of their pipette calibration business.
“To meet increasing requests for our pipette services, we have invested in additional test equipment and cross-training for our pipette technicians. This further increases our ability to meet the needs of our increasing customer base,” said Catherine Peetros, Director Business Development and Operations.
This expansion strengthens the company’s ability to meet the needs of customers throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Caribbean who require on-site pipette calibrations as well as those that utilize the mail-in calibration program for 24 hour turnaround.
On-Site or Mail-In Program
Building upon the core competency of providing outstanding service and 17025 accredited pipette calibrations, Integrated Service Solutions has a large team of trained pipette technicians.
When a customer site has a significant amount of pipettes to be calibrated and they prefer them to be serviced at their facility, this team will travel to the site and calibrate all of the pipettes to an agreed upon schedule. Other customers opt for the mail-in program where pipettes are calibrated in the environmentally controlled Metrology lab. (For a 360° degree tour of the Metrology lab, click here: http://integratedservicesolutions.com/about/virtual-tour/)
Whether the pipettes are calibrated on-site or mailed-in, the customer receives the same high standard of service including:
- A2LA 17025 accredited calibrations
- Electronic calibration reports with complete As Found/As Left data
- Password protected access to the Company’s Certificate Management System (CMS). This database allows provides 365/24/7 access to electronic calibrations records
- Bar coded labels that clearly display the next calibration due date
- Quality assurance review of reports
- A designated customer service administrator to coordinate the scheduling and ensure everything is done on time
- Automatic reminders in advance of the next calibration due date