December 13, 2013— The end of one year and the beginning of a New Year is a time to reflect and to be excited about the future.
- Reached a milestone; 15 years in business
- Expanded our A2LA scope of accreditation for the Metrology Lab
- Renewed our ISO 9001:2008 registration
- Recruited a talented Director of Analytical Services and a Supervisor of Emerging Markets to augment our team of analytical specialists
- Hired a gifted ISA Level III technician who has brought in depth experience as well as outstanding customer service skills to our service team
- Developed a junior technician training program
- Designed encrypted sites where customers can view and download their electronic calibration reports
- Instituted an employee recognition and rewards program
- Launched a new web site with live chat
- Welcomed a record number of customer visits, tours and audits at our facility
- Renewed a solid base of customers’, many who have been with us since the beginning in 1998
- Welcomed 118 new customers YTD
- Enjoyed a consistent customer satisfaction rating of >98%
- Celebrated with wonderful and dedicated employees; of which more than 20% have been with the company more than 5 years. Plus some in senior management who have been part of the company’s growth for ten years or more. See some pictures below.
So, we’d like to extend a huge thank you to everyone we’ve met along the way; to all of you who place your trust and confidence in our company; and to each employee whose contributions make us shine. We extend best holiday wishes and a happy and prosperous New Year!
P.S. Be sure to check back in January, as we have exciting new announcements to share for the New Year.