May 1, 2014— Announcing today, the successful completion of the ISO 9001:2008 surveillance audit at Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. (the “Company”).
The audit, conducted by an independent registrar from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) demonstrates that Integrated Service Solutions has a robust and mature quality management system. Key attributes of ISO focus on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. These characteristics define the organizational structure of Integrated Service Solutions.
Joseph Uricchio, President/CEO said, “our commitment to service excellence is demonstrated by our annual ISO audits and it assures our customers that they receive the very best in quality and service from our company.”
Numerous infrastructure improvements were made in the past year to meet business challenges, enhance service to customers, improve operations and enhance communication with field personnel. Those include:
- Launch of the Certificate Management System (CMS). This electronic database provides customers easy access to their calibration records via a password protected, encrypted web site.
- Expansion of the field service team that includes an ISA Level III trained technician as well as developing a training program to mentor junior technicians.
- Added additional departmental resources such as a Quality Assurance Manager, another customer service administrator and a software developer.
- Reinvested in test equipment including the purchase of the SURETEST Torque Calibration system. This instrument expands the Company’s torque calibration capabilities for torque wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Launched Live Chat on the Company web site for quicker, personalized customer service.
- Developed a company Intranet as a means for immediate communication to all employees.
May marks the Company’s 16th year in business. This latest accomplishment of the annual ISO audit verifies the entire company is committed to service excellence.